Introducing healthy food ideas during vacation is a treat your body and soul need now to build up. You are refuelling your body with healthy foods, veggies, and a healthy drink. These healthy vacation meals can serve a large group on vacation, a family on vacation and also as summer vacation launch ideas. Are you planning for easy vacation meals for two (2)? Try this recipe. Is it simple to make?
This article lists three (3) healthy vacation food ideas and recipes you need to add to your diet during a vacation to refuel your body. Add these healthy food ideas to your diet while travelling to build and refuel your body. Here are healthy vacation ideas!
Delicious Fish Tacos Recipe – For Your Healthy Food Ideas for Vacation
Here are the best fish taco recipes, fish taco toppings, fish tacos sauce and preparation from our fish taco menu to ease the stress while cooking.
What you need!
- Fish tacos air fryer
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Two tablespoons corn-starch
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- One egg
- 1 cup beer
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One lime, juiced
- One jalapeno pepper, minced
- One teaspoon of minced capers
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- One teaspoon of grind cayenne pepper
- 1-quart oil for frying
- 1 pound cod fillets, cut into 2-to-3-ounce portions
- 1 (12 ounces) package of corn tortillas1/2 medium head cabbage, finely shredded.
Method of Healthy Food Ideas for Vacation
To make beer batter: In a large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. Blend egg and beer and then stir into the flour mixture (don’t worry about a few lumps).
Mix yoghurt and mayonnaise in a medium bowl to make the white sauce. Gradually stir in fresh lime juice until the consistency is slightly runny—season with jalapeno, capers, oregano, cumin, dill, and cayenne.
Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Dust fish pieces lightly with flour. Dip into beer batter, and fry until crisp and golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Lightly fry tortillas; they are not too crispy. To serve, place fried fish in a tortilla and top with shredded cabbage and white sauce.
Jerk Lemon Pepper Salmon Recipe
This list Jerk lemon pepper salmon recipe takes about 15 minutes to have your Jerk Lemon Pepper Salmon.
- 1 or 2 pieces of Salmon (about 1 ½ lb)
- 2 T Butter
- 1 T Peanut or Canola Oil only
- One lemon sliced
- Roasted vegetables (Sea rodeo under ‘Vegetables’)
- 2 T Jerk Seasonings (blend)
- 1 T Salt
- 1 T Black Pepper
- ½ T Chile Powder
- ¼ T Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ T Paisley
- Two tap Papdka
- 1 T Thyme
- 1 T Cinnamon
- ½ Nutmeg
- ½ All Spice
- 1 T Brown Sugar
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning:
- 1 T Salt
- 1 T Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 T Lemon Zest
- Fleet skillet to Mien. Adds butter, Peanut or Canola oil.
- Rinse Salmon and pat dry. Pour a drizzle of oil over it.
- Season all sides with your Jerk and Lemon Pepper seasonings.
- When the butler is melted and beginning to brown, and the pan is slightly smoking, gently add salmon Sear for 2-3 mins.
- The Salmon should be somewhat charred after flipping.
Next, place Salmon and sliced lemons in light grease. Oven-safe dish. Broil high in the centre rack for 8-10 mins until cooked through. Splash with lemon juice immediately once removed roasted veggies are.
Eggplant in Garlic Sauce.
This is so good, and it’s easy to make
- 2 Chinese eggplants, cut into 2-inch length
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Hot Chili Bean Sauce / Doubanjiang
- Cooking oil/
- 1/2 tbsp of minced fresh ginger
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- Two scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice (optional)
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
Slice eggplants into 2-inch lengths.
Place eggplants in a bowl and fill it with water. Add 1 tbsp of salt, vinegar, or lemon juice, and mix well. This helps keep the eggplants from browning and helps keep them more ‘purple’.
Allow it to soak for about 15 minutes. Then, mince your garlic and ginger, and chop your scallion if you haven’t already done so.
Remove from water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
Add cooking oil/fat, garlic, and ginger in a wok or cooking pan, and stir fry for about a minute.
Add eggplants and soy sauce, hot chilli sauce, and sugar (optional), and stir fry for about 5 minutes or until eggplants are cooked thoroughly.
At the very end, add the chopped scallions, and turn off the heat. Stir chopped scallions to mix well. This helps keep it green.
Remove from cooking pan or wok and serve.
The Takeaway from Healthy Food Ideas for Vacation!
While looking for healthy food ideas for Vacation, ensure to stay in a hygienic and conducive environment.