Write For Us
I appreciate your interest in writing for Daily Life Force. Please read the following information to see what kind of content we publish. If you are an excellent writer who is well-informed about mental health, Fitness, nutrition, and addiction, then we’d love to hear from you.
Pharm Fedinand Ibebuchi
I invite you to publish your work on Dailylifeforce.
What We Write About:
Dailylifeforce is a professionally-written blog that focuses on the following topics:
- Mental and Behavioral Health. Example.
- Health and Fitness Examples
- Drug and Substance Abuse Treatment. Example.
- Nutrition. Example
- Counseling and Psychotherapy. Example
- Real-life success stories. Example
- Inform readers about issues related to mental health and the belief system.
- Destigmatize and demystify mental health and mental health Problems.
- Provide helpful, actionable tips that increase our readers’ quality of life.
- Stimulate thought, discussion, and debate using the Real- Life Success Stories we share on our blog by survivors
Who Should Write For Us?
We prefer to publish and promote articles and essays written by master and doctoral-level counselors and therapists who have an expert understanding of the subject matter about which they are writing.
We want people who know what they’re talking about. Preference goes to licensed mental health professionals and those with special education, training, or experience in the field. These qualities also need to be reflected in your author bio, as we want all readers to know whose work they are reading.
While you need not be a professional clinician, you are nonetheless expected to know the subject matter you are writing about. Please demonstrate your mastery of the subject matter in your post.
Please only submit articles if you are under 21 years old or proficient in English. All authors must be identified by their real name, have an accurate bio, and use a headshot for their profile pic.
WHY Should You Write For Us?
- Your profile pic and byline;
- Author bio with backlinks to your home site;
- Featured on our Authors Page;
- Free exposure to thousands of targeted readers;
- Add to your resume or online writing portfolio;
- Dailylifeforce is a trusted blog about mental health, addictions, relationships, and parenting.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Writers with expertise in mental health, Fitness, nutrition, drug and substance addictions, therapy, or a survivor of all spheres of life help our readers who are going through one difficulty or the other to believe that there are not alone. Hence, our REAL-LIFE SUCESS SECTION is a form of therapy session known as group therapy; with this, you are welcome to submit posts free of charge, provided they are not promoting a paid-for service.
- Strong preference is given to mental health professionals.
- Authors may link back to their blog in the text of their author biography.
- The article may not include a call-to-action to action for a specific product or service with which the author may be affiliated.
Authors of both guest and paid posts may choose to republish their articles on their blog, provided two criteria are met:
- A canonical link is added to the URL of the post on Dailylifeforce.
- The article acknowledges at the beginning or ends that it originally appeared on Dailylifeforce, with a related backlink to the original article or the Dailylifeforce home page.
PLEASE NOTE: Guest posts get one do-follow link in the author bio. All links in the body of the post will be no-follow and are not guaranteed to remain just because they are submitted.
Sponsored Post Guidelines
To protect its valuable online reputation, Dailylifeforce is highly selective about which articles it accepts for sponsored posting. This is important both for the reader (our clients) and the companies wishing to promote their services. The web is filled with spammy, low-value websites. Dailylifeforceis not one of them. We are sure you will appreciate our desire to maintain our reputation, which will also benefit you.
For writers who represent a company or who plan to endorse or promote a product, please be advised that your post is subject to the following:
- Sponsored posts will be indicated as such at the top of each post. They will also be listed under a category called “Sponsored.”
- Links to products or services will be marked with the “rel=sponsored” tag per Google’s TOS.
- A disclaimer will be added, stating that the opinions in this article do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dailylifeforce.
- Sponsored posts must be relevant to the topics included in Blunt Therapy, be well-written, and must be original.
- Sponsored posts will include an author byline, headshot, and author photo. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Sponsored posts will be paid through PayPal and will remain active for 12 months.
- Sponsored posts are subject to an editorial and insertion fee.
General Editorial Guidelines
Please review the following section so that you understand the type of article we publish, both in terms of content and style. We want every article on Dailylifeforce to be well-written, informative, authoritative, and well-researched.
Author Identity And Bio
Readers have a right to know who is giving them health-related information and what experience, expertise, and training that person has that makes them an authority on the subject. Anonymous posts are not accepted. Fake names and fake bios are not accepted, either.
For your post to be published, you must submit the following:
- A 200×200 color headshot of the author;
- A 50-100 word author bio that lists any relevant education, experience, or expertise;
- Link to at least one social media profile.
Tone Of Articles
Articles should be written in either 3rd person. The tone should be informative but down-to-earth. Articles should be written for a web audience, meaning clear and crisp sentences with multiple headings and short paragraphs. Please avoid technical and jargon-heavy writing. The focus should be solution-focused and mindful.
Format Of Articles
All posts must be list-style, how-to, or what-is/why-style articles. A well-crafted blog post will answer a question and have the following qualities:
- A target keyword
- An engaging title
- A clear audience is in mind.
- A friendly, informative tone.
- An introduction
- A conclusion
- Sources and research.
Length Of Articles
We ask that posts be at least 1,000 words, with an optimal word length between 1000 and 1500. Articles below 1000 words will be rejected.
Need an editor or an expert to make an infographic? I have a team that offers the service. They’re awesome.
Do’s And Don’ts Of Article Writing
Submit Original Posts: Posts must be unique and original to Dailylifeforce. Posts must not have been published or submitted elsewhere online. This includes your blog and venues such as Medium and Tumblr. Articles will become the property of Dailylifeforce once submitted.
Share Your Expertise and Passion: Dailylifeforce focuses on mental and behavioral health. You can add value to our work by bringing your unique voice and views infused with your passion and personality. Please write from your heart, based on personal experience and professional expertise, as if you’re talking to a friend. Choose a Great Title: When choosing a title, think about the reader. What are they looking to learn? What problem do they want to solve? Write your title, keeping those things in mind.
Use a “Hook” in your Opening Statement: The first few sentences determine whether your reader reads or moves on to the following article. Please be engaging, tell the reader exactly what they are about to experience, and make them want to keep reading.
Logical & Succinct: In the body of your article…
- Word Count – Please submit articles of at least 1000 words.
- Sub-Headings – Please split up your content with relevant subheadings to make it easier for readers to follow the logical flow of ideas.
- Short Paragraphs – So readers can easily digest your excellent article, please keep paragraphs short and brief (2-3 sentences each).
At Least One Call to Action: Articles should do one of the following:
- Prompt the reader to consider the topic of their situation and
- Give practical tips that the reader can quickly start applying in their life.
Inspiring Quote/s: We encourage you to include to provide at least one authoritative quote within your article that relates to the topic.
Videos Inside Your Article: You are welcome to insert a Youtube video into your article if it is directly relevant to the article topic and the content of that video is positive and appropriate. If you wish to include a video, please ensure you put brackets around the Youtube video URL in the exact place in your article where you wish it to appear.
Quote Sources: If your article references data, facts, statistics, or research studies, please include a link to a credible source. Feel free to hyperlink the text.
Infographics: If you have produced an infographic, we’re happy to publish it along with your article. Please make sure to include all the relevant links. If the infographic is not yours, please provide the proper citations so we can give credit.
Check Before Submitting: Please spellcheck your work. Read it aloud before submitting it, and make sure all errors have been corrected.
We ask that you avoid doing the following…
Only send articles that have been published elsewhere.
Only send superficial articles: We provide high-quality content that has a natural substance based on personal experience and professional expertise. We are not about spinning content or about linking just to increase traffic. Please bring your A-Game.
Don’t send anything unrelated to mental health: Please don’t send articles or bio references that promote a business, service, or product that has nothing to do with the focus of our blog.
How To Submit Your Article
Please email your article, per the guide below, using the contact form below.
Submit your article as an attachment using Microsoft Word.
Make sure to include the following:
- Title of your article
- Article text
- Your bio – 100 words or less
- Link to your website or blog, if any.
- Links for your social media profiles, if any.
Remember to provide us with the correct spelling of your name and a good contact email.
Photo: Please attach a high-resolution photo of yourself for your bio. . Jpeg format, square, 200X200.
OPTIONAL: Any images with sources and infographics.
By submitting articles to Dailylifeforce, you acknowledge the following:
- Article submission does not guarantee that it will be published. Articles will be accepted or denied based on quality, relevance, and uniqueness.
- Dailylifeforce does not pay for content contributed.
- You allow Dailylifeforce to make edits and revisions to maintain a high-quality standard.
- When an article is published on our site, it is owned by Dailylifeforce. You are permitted to republish that content with prior approval from Dailylifeforce.
We reserve the right to:
- Decline articles submitted without providing reasons. (It is not possible for us to provide feedback on individual articles. We appreciate your understanding.)
- Adjust article titles where necessary to optimize reader engagement and SEO.
- Make edits to articles (including but not limited to spelling, grammar, and paragraph/sentence structure to improve readability)
Before You Submit!
If you want your article to be accepted, make sure that your submission is:
- At least 1000 words
- Well-researched, with links to citations and a references list
- Optimized for SEO
- Has an identified target keyword
- A List-Style, How-To, or What-Is Post
- Relevant to mental health/therapy, addictions, relationships, or parenting
And that you have included the:
- The author’s name
- an (up to) 100-word bio that lists relevant degrees, experience, or education
- includes a 200×200 headshot of the author
Please submit your article to support (at) Dailylifeforce.com. You are well advised to contact our editor first at the same address as your article pitch. Please note that all posts are subject to an editorial fee.
What Happens After I Submit An Article?
Please allow up to 5 days for Dailylifeforce to read and review your article. We will notify you via email, along with an estimated publication date, if we decide to publish your content. Please allow 1-2 weeks for publication once your article has been vetted.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation